home

Thursday 16 February 2017

Goodnight Moon

I am loving my art journal lately can't get enough of it.
This month at Filigranki the challenge is an explosion of colors- fun colorful and carnival.
Since I love blue, I of course started with blue here is the mood board.



I brushed on Lindy's tainted blue teal, violaceous violet, jazzy jivin purple.  Just along center of journal page.

You can't see it that great in the picture, but I added some sparkle with Lindy's embossing powder silver moon, and turquoise.  There is a lot of shimmer and sparkle it just doesn't photograph great.  Next some white splatter with acrylic paint.

Mix modelling paste with gold acrylic paint and apply through a checker stencil.  Draw around checker pattern with charcoal pencil.

Add a bunch of rub ons.

Add all the finishing touches.  I painted a moon chipboard piece with alchemy paints- deep waters, blue-gold, and black berry.  Layer chipboard on top of a cluster of fishing line (love using fishing line my favorite embellishment right now)  Sprinkle on some champagne sparkles.


A metal cluster with gears, eyelets, spinners and a bendpiece of wire. Also added some crystal stars randomly on page.


I love hot air balloons.


Also love outlining title with black charcoal and i also like extending line past title.



















4 comments:

  1. wow that is great art journal page you prepared, thank you for taking part in our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!!! http://filigranki-pl.blogspot.ie/2017/02/wyniki-wyzwania-eksplozja-kolorow.html

    ReplyDelete