home

Monday 12 December 2016

Frosty Blue Morning

The mood board for Mixed Media Place is
Very Frosty Blue Morning


Here is my take, I love how this turned out. Things i love most is the crisp cream background and the pencil color leaves.  I started with plain cardstock and added Prima color bloom in the center.











I don't like to spray color onto page, I have no control where the spray goes and i don't like overspray. Instead apply color bloom to page with a paintbrush or with the end of spray nozzle then spray with water. The water moves the color and fans it out but no overspray.


Love this!  I wanted to try coloring on a page, Love Love how it turned out.  I drew on the leaves free hand then color with Prisma Pencil Crayons.  These crayons rock they have a softer lead and blend beautifully.  I always wanted this pencil crayons as a kid but they are super expensive and my mom refused understandingly.

I like how you can see the color bloom behind the pencil color leaves.  I will be using this technique again.

Created the layering photo cluster.  I was hoping more of the leaves would be visible but you never know what is going to happen until it happens.

Now for the close ups.




















3 comments:

  1. Fantastic work with so many details!! Love all the details on it…Good luck and thank you for joining us at MMP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous detail, layers and texture! Brilliant! Thank you for joining us at MMP xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creation as always wow wow wow thanks for playing at MMP challenge !!!

    ReplyDelete