home

Sunday 1 May 2016

Downton Abbey

I am a fan of Downton Abbey, a portrait of days long gone.  If you are looking to for something to watch that doesn't have violence, sex or swearing this is the show for you.  PLUS the costumes are AMAZING.  I love history I am been watching historical documentaries lately my head is full of useless facts, love it.

My friend Leslie created my encyclopedia album but used all Downton abbey pictures in it and i thought i am going to do that!  Here is my new album kit soon to be available at Treasured Memories as soon as i write the instructions lol.  I hate instructions.  This album uses all new chipboard designs- very decorative and frilly (outside of my usually wheel house).  Then i took some chipboard designs, plus some new items and cut them out of old paper with my silhouette.  So banners, background texture, filmstrip so many fun accents that worked FAB for layering and more layering.  did i mention the sewing, my sewing machine got a work out.  Have a peek...











2 comments:

  1. cant stop looking at them ! absolutely all beautiful ! love the umbrella and the use of tags and the stitching all !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm also a fan of Downton Abbey and I absolutely love all the great layouts you have done. I love everything. The fine colors and all the details.

    ReplyDelete