home

Wednesday 11 May 2016

A few of my favorite things

This one is a kit I designed, and i used a few of my favorite things. Chipboard gears, harlequin texture, alphabet and industrial- ish stencils.

I layered pattern paper and cardstock together, I am really loving layering of late.  Here is my favorite part the color sprays with textures created with white and black acrylic paint with stencils. I love alpha stencil with an urban grunge edge.  I am working on a line of urban grunge chipboard and stencils it is all very cool in my head just need to get it out of head and make it reality.














Now more layering and layering.  Pattern paper panels with banners, ephemera and thread.  Love the layering but its always a catch 22, the layer cluster always covers the FAB background.




















Now the chipboard and gears.  I painted the gears with distress paint, allow it to dry then sand and ink with distress ink.  The distress ink settles into the sanded areas but can wipe off the paint.  It gives it a very distress old look.

Follower Count -39
Thank you ladies keep on following.

No comments:

Post a Comment