home

Monday 9 February 2015

Scrapbook Challenge

I spent the weekend at a scrapbook retreat in Edmonton and worked on a few challenges.  The first one was at Scrapbook Challenge, sketch below

 and here is my take:
I love everything about this layout, it was one of those moments in scrapbooking where everything just works.  I used paper that i have had for 2-3 years and the page took off.  I used the paper embellishments and fuzzy cut them for page accents.  Next my go to embellishments metal and chipboard.

I created the background with a stencil and modelling paste, then i sprayed with lindy's powder mixed with water.  Once it was dry i inked with vintage photo distress ink.  Then layer, layer, layer.  I love layering!!!





Next the close ups!!
I love this page embellishment
CAUTION Poison
Caution this person is so cute that you may need antidote
Anidote- sunglasses (to block their cute face.), ear plugs (to block out their curious laughter), 3 sweatshirts (so you don't feel their sweet hugs.)  Approach with caution.  Too cute.

this fits my niece perfectly, isn't she a beauty.

two of my favorite things- steampunk balloon, and brackets
















clustered groupings of chipboard, metal and enamel dots.  Prima Marketing clock parts are FAB for clustering.  Alas i don't know if you can get them anymore- sucky.














i colored the chipboard with peacock feather distress paint, then sprayed with Lindy's glimmer.  Love the Lindy's products, if you haven't tried it is a scrapbook must.

















2 comments:

  1. AWESOME layout! So much love went into it!1 I love all your clustered embellishments with your floating dots and other bits! Thank you so much for linking up at Scrapbook Challenges!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your embellishment cluster !! Thanks for playing along at Scrapbook Challenges!

    ReplyDelete