home

Saturday 25 March 2017

A True Love Story

New challenge at Mixed Media & Art, here is the mood board

Beautiful Right? All those wonderful blues love me some blue.





My Creation, this is my great aunt Em and uncle Walter a truely great love story spanning years.  Lots and lots of layers as usual, and I pulled out my silhouette again cut a bunch of textures and some new shapes. Really happy with the final.  Whoo Hoo I have been in a creative slump this feels like have crawled out of a hole.  Maybe the couple drinks I had tonight helped with the creative juices.


No tutorial tonight just the close up. Maybe one two many drinks ready to sleep.

I outlined around mechanicals with black charcoal- just a little touch but adds punch.


I used chandelier and flourish 2 chipboard from my etsy store Boozybear.  I embossed the chipboard with gold embossing powder.

I used lindy's to color the layout, added harlequin texture painted with black and white and some random stamping to create the background


That's all today folks.  I am now off to bed.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout! Thank you for joyning us at Mixed Media & Art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking good!
    Thank you for playing with Mixed Media & Art blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful layout! ) Thank you for playing with "Mixed Media & Art".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colors and textures, what a cool page, thanks for joining us at MM&A!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Красивые фактуры и так много деталей!!! Спасибо за участие ыв нашем задании, ММА

    ReplyDelete