home

Thursday 17 December 2015

Lindy's Stamp Gang- December Challenge

Here is the mood broad from Lindy's Stamp Gang VERY VERY Christmassy.

We actually have an old red truck like this next year if we have snow may need to reproduce this photo for a family pic.


Now i am not a big fan of Christmas red and green so i just used them as accent and made the blue the main focus.










 I have had these tree for 4 years and i thought why the hell not lets us them.  Not sure why i sometimes don't use products, i am saving them but not sure what for.  I cut off the back of the tree so they will lay flat.









 I cut up a flower vine then colored them greener and sparkley with Ponderosa Pines Olive

















 I sprayed vanilla flowers with Van Dyke Sepia some i left sepia.












Some others i dusted with red perfect pearls.














I covered the tag, a grunge flourish, and view finder with pattern paper.  I cut out some ephemera elements also from pattern paper.  Distressed edged and inked with walnut distress ink.  The tag i inked with peacock feathers distress ink, then lightly with vintage photo distress ink along edges.














The finished layered tag.  I decided it was too white and clean so i sprayed with Mission Belles Brown then some water to mess it up a little.  It has been a while since i have done a pretty project, most of my layups are usual grungy, more industrial but it was a nice change up.







1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your "grungy projects" but you did a fab job on your "gorgeous tag"...

    ReplyDelete