home

Sunday 10 July 2022

Industrial Grunge

 The creative juices have been flowing, designed some new chipboard and stencils for layouts and cards.  I ordered some paper from 13arts  some really fun papers!

Mr Handsome Paperpack


















A few papers form Industrial Zone


















HOW GREAT ARE THESE!!!!
Retrospective images.

















And these might be the best thing every... 12x12 vellum sheet of images

















I made 6- 12x12 layouts and this is by far my favorite one.

I used Lindy's magicals for background colors, some gold embossing enamel and rusty chipboard.



And now the close ups, my favorite part the rusty pipes.

I started by painting them white, then gave a light sanding and inked with Vintage Photo distress ink.  The ink settles into the sanded portion and wipes of the painted areas.

Next added some rusty colors, dark reddish brown, orange-ish brown, and a little teal color for patina.  
I love the final look, I also the negative space created by the pipes.


The vellum in action!
I used gel medium to glue onto the page.


My next favorite layout, I also love this picture.  How great is this piece of paper!! I added the red with Lindy's magicals.

Love this chipboard piece!

For these light I painted black, then lightly sanded and inked.  Added the rusty finish with reddish brown, orange-ish brown paints then covered with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic.  The Dimensional magic makes the light look enamel, like the real ones.







Just look at that SMILE and those rusty pipes.

I made the tags with pattern papers, and added stitching around, sewing on any page is always fun!












The retrospective paper and those funky chipboard designs makes some really great steampunk cards!













































Some new funky chipboard light designs.


Vintage drafting tools.




















Funky rusty pipes.


Simple gear motor systems.

Three new stencils all with a industrial grunge theme.


That cityscape was a couple hours worth of computer work all on its own.



I got a thing for street lights and power poles.

Stencils and chipboard now up for sale in Etsy Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment