home

Wednesday 31 January 2018

All about LOVE

This month at Mixed Media Monthly Challenge is all about LOVE!
Here is the Inspiration Photo
I found this one challenging I don't usually do red, or hearts.


So i got hearts and red...ish but of course added some grunge.


I used Angle Angst chipboard for the background, this was painted with white acrylic paint, and patina paste, then splattered with Lindy's Kissin Kenickie Coral.


I cut out hearts with the silhouette then stitched on the background cardstock.


 I created the heart circle cluster with Projector chipboard then some pieces from monaco and eyepiece chipboard and some gears.

Made texture clusters with art stone, large, medium and small.


I sprinkled with gold embossing enamel, heat from the underside then you don't need embossing ink.  I covered the background with clear gesso before i add Lindy's color sprays.


until next month...

10 comments:

  1. Wow! For someone who started feeling a little ill at ease with this month's mood board, you took it and ran a marathon! GORGEOUS mixed media piece filled with details that keep me coming back for more! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is absolutely stunning! I love that chipboard! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing creation! The strings of hearts and layers of grunge are stunning - I love it 😁. Happy weekend! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous texture and colours, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful mix of colors and texture on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love everything on this! The stitched hearts,the chipboard, the texture of the art stones, the colors! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is awesome! I love all of the grungy elements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet you have done hearts beautifully, so many lovely layers and gorgeous texture. Thank you for the inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your texture! I love the pop of the tiny red heart. Awesome project! Thanks for the great inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete