home

Wednesday 15 November 2017

November Challenge #42- Silhouette


This month at Mixed Media Monthly the challenge #42 is Silhouette  and the sponsor is

check out Visible Image website they have some reall sweet stencils and stamps.

Now unfortunately my stamps didn't arrive on time I am going to chalk this up to living in Northern Canadian.  They will probably show up tomorrow.

I already had my project planned with the stamps i ordered but since they were a no show I used my eyeball stencil instead.  I wanted a watercolor effect around the eyeball and bright colors.  This is very bright and clean for me but I quite enjoy.


I embossed the eyeball and added some random stamping around outside edges once watercolor was painted.  I love the drippy drips.  I need to pratice some more with watercolors and need to learn when to stop.  I find the eye pupil muddy should have stopped when i was ahead.





Some simple chipboard stars painted gold, once i glued them down i colored in shadows with grey pencil crayons.  I am a little obsessed with shadows right now, easy to do and adds dimension.


The winner of November's challenge gets $50 coupon form Visible Image Pop over to Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment