home

Monday 23 October 2017

Journaling Pages

So my geometric journal has layout pages, journaling pages, and journaling cards.  Now i usually use cream cardstock as my base but i wanted to try black cardstock- I like it!
I made splatts with stencils and alchemy paint, these paints look FAB on black cardstock the sparkle really pops.  Add some die cut elements and doodling around with white charcoal pencil.  LOVE how the the white charcoal looks.



Frame photo with paper frames (a great way to use up scrap paper I don't think any paper went to waste with this album)  Around the photo and frame i painted on embossing liquid and embossed with stampendous embossing enamel.  Paint chipboard Looking Eye, sand and ink, I cut chipboard in half now I can use on another page.


Finally I added journaling- facts i took off the internet of places one hopefully i will visit.  I wrote with a white gel pen- really pops!


Another journaling page completed, this one i rubbed along the outside edge with gold alchemy wax.  Like the white charcoal and gel pen the vintage gold wax really pops against the black page.  I wish i had used the wax on the first page I think i will go back and add.  This chipboard piece is a paper bird design super fun.


Here is a journaling card to be added in between pages.  Again i used a chipboard paper bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment