home

Thursday 7 September 2017

My busy messy mind....

My brain has been in creative overdrive here are some the projects I have on the go right now

I am working on two albums right now, this is the first one it is all about Da Vinci also working on designing a bunch of chipboard, I did designed this cover.  Super happy how this worked out, I created in corel draw then printed onto pattern paper (Prima Vintage Emporium)

Once printed on pattern paper (with a toner printer)  I ran through minc with foil.  This turned out fantastic, at this point I wasn't sure if I wanted to leave as if or color.

I decided to color and love how it turned out, the picture doesn't do it justice it doesn't highlight the wonderful shimmer of the foil.  I painted with distress ink and a water pen, gives it a more old vintage feel, plus the color is transparent so you can see the pattern underneath.  I know there is a circle missing there is a reason... but I haven't gotten that far yet.


Here is a close up- so cool.



Project 1, I am making a 3-D church that will be surrounded by a wreath with paper flowers, I want to make the windows look like stain glass, with light inside. I also designed this in CorelDraw then had it cut with a laser engraver and chipboard.



Album 2
I designed a bunch of new chipboard colleges, all travel based, with a geometric edge, arrows, and delicate details.  Click on the name and it will take you directly to my etsy store.

Catch A Wave



Ellipse

Geocaching
Like this one too.


Geometric Earth



Looking Eye



Looking Glass



Mountaintop Flip



Shoot for the Moon



Surf the Wave
I think this is my favorite.




Time Travel



















2 comments:

  1. My first glimpse of your work - pretty nice stuff! The chipboard collages would be awesome as stamps (unmounted rubber or clear) I would certainly buy them - they very much appeal to me!
    Waving to you from Ottawa,

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Both the first and then the colored designed pieces are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Bravo!
    Your chipboard designs are fab! Very cool- I'll be heading over to your shop to check on what's new!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete