home

Sunday 20 March 2016

Page Kit 3

I really like this one!!!  I used some of my new products, art alchemy metallique paint- light patina, rust effect paste- brown rust, red rust, micro beads- copper and rub ons foil- copper.

no play by play since it will be a kit. I just bought the rust paste and i have to say i LOVE it.  Its really grainy and dries matt  FABULOUS!


















Here is a close up the rust paste, I also rubbed the foil on top which works GREAT, The foil sticks to the raised texture another layer of detail.





















I doodled on the stitching with a black pen, basically because i was too lazy to pull out my sewing machine.  Also doodled on circle with dots.  Another layer of detail.












Here you can see the micro beads, those were just added onto embellishments with gel medium.



Followers -34

Stay tune i finished page kit 4 I will post in a couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - the paste looks amazing, Glenda!

    And your layout made using one of your fab kits is awesome!

    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I love the rust and the blue colors blended together. What an amazing collage. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete