home

Wednesday 3 December 2014

getting PAID

yes i know i have been bad no post for over a month, but it is all in the past now.  First off i started designing chipboard for Blue Fern Studios.  Super excited now the designs in my head i can scrapbook with and get paid to design them what can be better.  I am pretty sure everything i earn will go towards chipboard but who cares.  The first few i sent in were industrial-ish, this month i sent in winter, they are still in the production phase so more about those later.  Here are a few now available.  I think my FAB is lightbulbs, i can't wait til i can start scrapbooking with them.  If you are looking to buy you an check out Blue Fern website which has a list of where their products are sold at.  On that list you will find my friend Wendy's online store website, a cold lake local.












And now a page, every year i create 4 pages for my friend (and get paid) and she gives them as Christmas gifts.  Here is my FAV from this years patch.

 I started with modelling paste and brick stencil, i had to do in several stages to get as many as i wanted on the page.  Once dry i colored with color blooms, lots of spray and water then hold vertical to get the drips.  I used a black gel pen to doddle around the brick.  Once i attached photos, added random rub ons around photos.  Created clusters of metal goodies, then (the best part) i sprinkled on stampendous embossing enamel (aged taupe) and heat from the bottom.  I love the result!
The close ups


More pages later, need to save something for my next post.





No comments:

Post a Comment