home

Friday 19 July 2013

chipboard

I had a comment asking where to find background chipboard- well good news scrapping friends my friend Wendy who has on online store just had a shipment here is her website
http://wsquaredscrapbooking.com/

mention you got her website from my blog in comments so I can demand a lunch out of her for the referral

I too had to stock up here are a few of my favorites (ps if you like the paper bag album the fence and fishnet I used she has in stock)

 this I am going to use on a Halloween gate mini album with graphic 45 steampunk line
 this one is great because it is two in one, pop out the bricks for one look, and just use the mortar for another look
 chicken wire is never wrong- remember just because it comes as one piece doesn't mean you have to use it as one piece don't be afraid to cut it up
 love this one- could be a scary Halloween pic or a beautiful beach pic
have this one haven't decide how to use it but it will be a husband page- maybe quadding

No comments:

Post a Comment